Monday, December 28, 2009

...and a partridge in a pear tree.

I need a haircut so bad. It's embarrassing actually.
It's too long to wear down and it's so out of shape that even a pony tail looks terrible.
I broke a nail re-arranging Princess Petunia's room last night.
I'm just a mess.

Which is why I'm really looking forward to the week being over. After New Year's, life settles down into something resembling a bit more normal. I can get my hair cut, my nails done and....I can go to Wrentham!! (Insert choirs of angels singing and rays of sunlight HERE.) I got from one of my girlfriends a gift card to Sephora and I can not wait to use it! (Ah, to have my Cargo Texas Lash mascara and Lip Fusion!!! I've missed you both so much!) I also received a an AMEX card from my aunt which I will happily use at the aforementioned Wrentham (angels singing again) to buy something for each of us -- and I will gladly stop in at all my favorite shops to do a little indulging on myself, gift card aside. Practical indulgence I'll call it -- because I'll not buy a purse or something frivolous - it will be things I truly need.

And this girl, can not wait!!!

No comments: