Last year, a question was posed to me as a request for a blog topic.
One of my girlfriends asked if I would post my Top 10 list of celebrities with whom I'd have unadulterated, wild, passionate, unabashed sex with if I could. No strings attached....no repercussions.
I've always toyed with this concept, and there's one small problem. See, I'm the kind of girl that's never been good with casual intimacy. I’ve never just met a guy and kissed him - let alone sleep with him. Everyone I’ve even kissed – I’d known for some time. There was a build up to the affection. I'm all about the connection, the romance...the big picture.
And with regards to celebrities - I think I'd always want to be the one that they wanted, but could never get. Because let's be honest - they can get whomever they want! I've always wanted to be the one they couldn't have. The one that got away......
Part of my struggle with this is morally based -- part of it is ego. So I'm going to throw caution to the wind, and pretend that I'm not like that at all, and that I'm capable of having wild unabashed sex with no emotional attachment with the following men.
Without further adeiu, I present to you - the new list. It’s not exactly as eclectic as last year’s. But it’s definitely varied...and some might say, strange.
10. Danny Bonaduce: I dig redheads. And insane as this guy is - I can't help but be attracted to him! Sure, he's a total wackjob - but hey - he looks pretty darn good right now. I like that he’s got this roughness about him, and a vulnerability at the same time. There's some thing inside of me that says it would just be amazing. But then - after we were done, I'd have to absolutely kick him to the curb. WAAAY too needy, controlling and head-cas”ey” for me, thank you very much.
9. Simon Cowell: Yes, from American Idol fame. Love, love, love him. LOVE him. He’s arrogant and smug – and almost always right. With his British accent, for me - he can pull it off. Plus, he looks great in a suit.
8. Edward Burns: I have a thing for Irish guys too. Wonder if ties into the redhead fascination? I love that he's just an average guy, not overly polished - and amazingly boy next door sweet.
7. James Franco: A newcomer to the list. You know, it wasn’t until I saw him in Annapolis that I realized how much I like him. Truthfully – he’s the spitting image of my high school sweetheart whom I adored – and I think that’s why he’s someone I would enjoy “spending time” with....
6. Dennis Leary: Trash talking, vulgar, rough and Irish. Love his stand up work, love his character on “Rescue Me”, love that he’s dedicated to good causes. He’s smokin' hot....
5. Nick Lachey: Not only is he absolutely adorable - he's a good guy!!! He should've been rid of Jessica years ago. She just didn't appreciate him the way I would! (Oh wait, I'm getting emotionally attached the further down this list I go....) What I meant to say was "We'd make beautiful music together...."!
4. Kid Rock: He's dirty.... he's sexy...he's rock and roll, hip hop and country all rolled into one. I can't help it - he brings out the wild girl in me. :)
3.Tom Brady: You know, I always thought he was cute, but he’s become really so very appealing as he gets older. And I'm loving this scruffy - yet - chiseled look he's sporting lately. Everything about him is just nice.... Nice boy, nice family, seems like he’d be very doting and attentive. Sigh..... I so think he needs to lose these Hollywood girls (Gisele) and find a nice normal, regular girl who isn’t pretentious and won’t play games with him. If only I was available.....
2. Tom Welling: Somebody save me. Please..... I'd light myself on fire to have this Clark Kent rescue me. Seriously. I think I’m in love with him, no joke.
1. Jason Varitek: I love, love, love him. He is perfect. He’s probably the only one on this list that I would definitely have a difficult time being in his presence without just turning beet red. I mean, I’ve been in the same place as him before (yes, we even said hello to each other) and it’s not like I’m some crazy groupie. I can keep it together. But I think I’d be very transparent in my affection if we actually carried a conversation of any length. I can only be witty for so long before my heart shows on my sleeve. He’s strong, he’s great at his job – he’s seemingly a great husband and father. What’s not to love about him? And no one has thighs better than he does. No one.
(PS: Congratulations Mrs D!)