Tuesday, January 23, 2007

I can't help it...I'm a sucker for romance!

Last night I watched portions of what has become one of my favorite movies: “Walk the Line”.

Seriously, I could watch this movie over and over again.

I really love the way he looked at her throughout the movie. There was such intensity in his gaze -- it always has an impact on me when I see the two of them together in a scene. Who doesn’t want to be looked at like that? I love when actors are able to really get the point across emotionally in a film. Sometimes you see two actors in a role and you just see two actors in a role. But sometimes, you see two people on film and there’s just this rawness and reality that comes through and you really feel what they’re seemingly going through. And while I don’t think June Carter’s persona was intense so much as it was nurturing – Johnny Cash’s personality was, and it came back to life so well in this film.



"You've got a way to keep me on your side...You give me cause for love that I can't hide....For you I know I'd even try to turn the tide....Because you're mine, I walk the line."

3 comments:

Peter N said...

It was a pretty good flick! And hi to you, stranger!!

chesneygirl said...

I DO watch this movie over and over again!!! :)
The acting is positively PHENOMENAL!!
LOVE IT!!!

Anonymous said...

I LOVED THIS MOVIE!