I have been so very busy as of late - it's taken all the time I have to post things, let alone visit other blogs. So my apologies if anyone thinks I've stopped visiting; more often than not I haven't - I've been lurking. Just haven't had time to stop and contribute! But I don't stop posting no matter how busy I am because this is an outlet for me. This has always been the place where I can share what's going on with my life for those who care to find out; it's also just a place for me to let my hair down a bit and vent. Even if it's thinly veiled....
Today - I'm "stealing" a "meme" I found at Martie's site. It's a little different from the usual gah-bage that you see floating around, and we all know how I'm a sucker for surveys....! If you do it as well, let me know - I'd love to check out your answers.
The 25 Question Meme
1. If you could build a house anywhere, where would it be? Hmmm. I don't know exactly. Some place rural, definitely in New England. I don't know if I'd prefer near the ocean, or nestled in the woods.
2.What's your favorite article of clothing? Boots! Knee high, high heeded - I don't care what color.
3.Favorite physical feature of the opposite sex? Eyes. After that - the mind. I've always been more attracted to a strong mind, than a strong body.
4.What's the last CD that you bought? A Starbucks mixed cd of classics
5.Where's your favorite place to be? You know, I don't think I have one favorite place. I guess so long as I'm really happy and content - that's my favorite place.
6.Where is your least favorite place to be? I hate traffic, and I hate lines.
7.What's your favorite place to be massaged? hahha, I just like to be touched, period. You don't realize how sore you are until someone else's hands touch you. I guess my back and neck are the best - but having your shoulders and arms rubbed is amazing too.
8.Strong in mind or strong in body? Oh, funny - I didn't even see this question. Definitely strong mind is more appealing to me. I try to be both, personally.
9.What time do you wake up in the morning? Hardly ever later than 7
10. What is your favorite kitchen appliance? Aha. Too many to choose. Love my food processor, my salad shooter, my hand mixer - smoothie maker!
11.What makes you really angry? Disrespect
12.If you could play any instrument, what would it be? I'd love to be able to play the piano
13. Favorite colour? Plum & Chocolate (tied)
14.Which do you prefer...sports car or SUV? Oooh. I've had both. Why do I have to choose, can't I have both? Love them both for different reasons. Presently I have an SUV.
15. Do you believe in an afterlife? Absolutely
16.Favorite children's book? Charlottes Web
17. What is your favorite season? Autumn
18. Your least favorite household chore? Cleaning the toilets. Ugh.
19.If you could have one super power, what would it be? I think I'd like to read minds. It would be very noisy, and might be hurtful at times - but I'd like to keep my friends close and my enemies closer.
20.If you have a tattoo, what is it? Don't have one yet....coming soon!
21.Can you juggle? I can juggle two things at once - but is that really juggling? Do you need 3 to constitute it as juggling?
22. The one person from your past that you wish you could go back and talk to? My Zaydie
23. What's your favorite day? Every day is my favorite day, truly.
24. What's in the trunk of your car? Right now - a rocking horse for my daughter and some duraflame fire logs
25. Which do you prefer, sushi or hamburger? Though I'm all about the steak - I would take sushi over a burger any day. If it was a Fuddruckers burger - well, then it would be a very difficult toss up.