Saturday, April 29, 2006

What a week....

So yes, I'm still sick. But I'm feeling well enough to post and catch up a bit.

I did manage to interview potential sitters (don't ask how!!) and I think I've found a great person for the kids. Fingers crossed, she seems like a perfect fit, the kids really took to her - and what is so very important to me is that she's looking for long term. I spoke with her today and she was concerned that I might only be looking for someone for a year. My daughter's only going to be two - so ideally, we're looking for someone who's looking to be with us until she goes to school. This thrilled her - which in turn made me feel even better about my choice. I do not at all like a revolving door with my children, and I think the past 20 months have been more stressful on me, than on them!

So, in light of the new beginning Monday brings us - I decided to do this Blogthing - and yet again, I guess I am who I am.

Your Inner Child Is Happy

You see life as simple, and simple is a very good thing.
You're cheerful and upbeat, taking everything as it comes.
And you decide not to worry, even when things look bad.
You figure there's just so many great things to look forward to.

8 comments:

bigwhitehat said...

You'll find sombody.

And about the techy thing, You Pot Me Kettle.

Big Ben said...

My inner child must have loved Breast feeding.

clew said...

YAY! Glad to hear your search may have resulted in a quick and perfect match for everyone!

My inner child is a child of discovery. Imagine that! :D

Michelle said...

Glad to hear things are perking up over there - in all areas.

Do you remember the book "Snowy Day" from when we were kids? The picture of your inner child so reminded me of the illustrations in that book.

Martie said...

Glad you are getting up and around and feeling better. And glad to hear that you have resolved the "sitter" problem!

What naive said about the picture of the inner child....it does remind me of the illustrations in the "Snowy Day" book too!

Hale McKay said...

Welcome back to wellness. I hope the new sitter works out for you.

chesneygirl said...

SOO glad you found a sitter that you're comfortable with AND that your kids will be happy with, that's so important but very hard to find sometimes.

Hope you're feeling better!! :)

Alison Rose said...

LOL--My Inner Child is happy, too. I've always said that I'm a miracle of brain chemistry. :-)