Thursday, April 11, 2013

Supercalifragalisticexpialidoches....

I am taking a day off from work tomorrow.
I can't wait.

So, first thing I'm meeting with the owners of the building that we're thinking of opening a 3rd store in.  We've gone 'round and 'round with them the past few months but I think this round we might actually seal the deal.

Then, it's a mani/pedi kind of morning.  Followed by some fun window shopping...and then a hair appointment.  Nothing special, just a wash & blow dry...because....

After a fabulous dinner in Boston, G & I are going to see....
 
(Not the dark haired girl....but the blonde - the fabulous Theresa Caputo, aka Long Island Medium)
 
 
Love her.  Love her!
 
I hope I have some fnn news to post about after.  We're sitting front row, so you just never know....

No comments: