Saturday, April 13, 2013

Spirit can be found everywhere....

....but it wasn't in the front row last night.
Or the front section. 
Except for the last reading of the night which was 2 rows behind me.

The whole night was balcony & back floor.

However, I adore her.  Loved her perfume - must find out what it is.
And I loved loved, loved her shoes!
And of course - I just enjoyed HER.

She's adorable.  And while yes - I did feel that some times she was reaching, out of probably 35 people, only two of them were that way.  There was far more things that were very specific than werent. 

Besides, it's hard to interpret symbolism they way an energy may want it presented.

I always have a healthy dose of skepticism with regards to mediumship.  Not everyone has a gift. But I do believe that some people are capable and more sensitive to energy than others.  And while it's not science, nor is it religion - it's something I choose to believe in. There are alot of people out there who are just taking advantage of those who have lost someone - but she is not one of them.

As a matter of fact - I'm on her waiting list for a private reading. 
I'll be driving down there in a Long Island minute!

No comments: