Thursday, September 06, 2012

I'm just a girl kiddies....school style!

Today was the first day back for my kiddies - and the first time that they actually leave at different times.  Even when they were in different schools before we moved, we all left at the same time or I'd drop both kids off; this time, my son gets on the bus at 6:45 whereas Princess Petunia isn't at school until 8:10.  Middle school for one...3rd grade for the other.

Needless to say, 5:30 came awfully quick this morning - and the shots of my son were taken at 6:15.
I'm surprised neither one of us look like we're sleeping....though we do look sleepy!

First day went off without a hitch...happy, excited, a little nervous - but all was good. 
Happy Fall!











1 comment:

Suldog said...

I can't say that I ever looked that happy on the first day of school, but more power to 'em!