Okay, I'm not going to lie - I feel like I'm getting old.
See, in the a.m., I might have a fabulous idea on what to do a blog post on...and then by night time when I actually stop to write it, I can't for the life of me remember what it might have been.
So I'm just going to rant today on a variety of topics, but mostly the same ol' same ol'.
1. Hate that I haven't been working out. At all. Not even a little. HATE IT.
2. Irritated that the people we're dealing with on trying to hammer out a lease negotiation on a new store in Boston are just drama filled and ridiculous. It's causing so much tension and friction. Completely unnecessarily, might I add.
3. Very excited... to be visiting NYC in the immediate future.
4. Saw the "Smurfs" movie with Princess Petunia, which was probably the last kid's movie I'd ever want to see; I didn't like them when I was a kid - but I have to tell you, it wasn't all that bad. Even I was singing their "la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, laaaaaaaa" by the night's end.
5. I made a Lime & Cilantro Corn Chowder tonight...and I'm not going to lie - it was rock the house good.
6.Beyond irritated that we haven't sold our house - but even more irritated that now the house that we really wanted previously and then fell apart - G wants again. I can't keep up sometimes.
7. I think I've become a Nag Champa addict. Truth that.
8. Not only do I need to work out to get back into shape - I really need to find center again. There's a certain clarity that yoga provides, that if you never practiced- you won't understand. It's amazing how things won't irritate you as much and perspective is better held. I definitely feel as if I need to find ME again. I'm feeling a little, underwhelmed with myself these days.
9. Music is not finding me these days. I don't know why? I think because I used to love to go to Newbury Comics at lunch and find myself a hidden gem acoustic artist; and now, I don't leave the store so much -- I don't have that need to "escape" really, and it sort of bums me out that I'm not jazzed on any one special. Adele was my latest/greatest - but I need to find someone else to feel my soul with. Suggestions on who to try - lay them on me, I'm all ears.
10. Despite all my grumblings tonight.....life is but a dream - and if you don't have any, you won't aspire to anything. Keep reaching, aiming and soaring. If life hands you lemons - you have to make lemonade. Sure it sounds kitchy, but it's true. And I'm living proof.... if you believe in yourself, others will believe in you too.