Friday, August 05, 2011

It's cheap Chinese & Chardonnay....

So how are you celebrating the beginning of the weekend?

This girl is having cheap chinese food & a not overly impressive Chardonnay. It was going to be an expensive Chardonnay but I ended up going with one that's less expensive - but unfortunately, entirely unimpressive. Disappointing is truly a better descriptor. Note to self -- do not bring this one in to sell.

Moving on.

So we have another family party tomorrow, which is always a fun thing to have. It's so much fun to get together and have a good time, and it definitely makes for a fun weekend. Sometimes. it's lousy when you have something every single weekend - but this summer it doesn't feel like much of a pressure cooker, it's just fun.

I can't believe school is now less than a month away! This weekend I've got to take the kiddies to get their new backpacks and school supplies before the mad rush is on with all the stores. Last year I waited until the big sales and trust me - it was so not worth it! So if I have to pay a little more now to avoid mayhem later, it will be worth it.

And that's all this girl has got for today.... I hope you have a fantastic weekend, and whatever you do - I hope it's filled with laughter, and love.

1 comment:

Suldog said...

I adore cheap Chinese food, but I'll probably horrify you when I say that it's usually accompanied by a cheap white zin, too.

Sorry!