So many things I'd love to write about and yet....
I've opted to go with a fluffy top 10.
Here are my top 10 favorite smells - in no random order.
1. Nag Champa
2. The smell of food cooking in a house, esp. with garlic -- love, love, love savory scents
3. Pumpkin pie baking
4. Sephora - oh yes, the store has a specific smell, and it's amazing.
5. Vanilla, in just about any configuration: Candles, Food, Perfume, Soap....
7. Baby Powder with Lavendar
8. Lavendar & Lemon
9. The smell of good leather
10. The smell of a fire pit/fireplace
What scents make you feel warm & fuzzy?