Tuesday, August 03, 2010

V-A-C-A-T-I-O-N...in the summertime!

So it's official - and booked.
The I'm Just a Girl family is going on vacation. In the next few weeks, we're hitting the road and taking the kiddies to.... Hershey Park! Very, very fun.

First stop, is Manhattan. I've been promising and promising that we'd take them there - and after the last time we went, we spent so much time thinking and talking about how much they'd love it - we have to bring them. Besides, it's a good stopping point inbetween the ride. So, one day and night in NYC and then three nights at Hershey Park.

The best part is that none of us have been there before; so unlike Disney, where G & I had been there prior to the kids ever going - this is going to be a first for all of us. A real family adventure, so to speak.

And this girl can not wait!

1 comment:

~**Dawn**~ said...

I remember going to Hershey Park once as a kid! When you get close, open the windows & breathe in. ;-)