Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Riddle me this Batman....

I just drove through 5 states this past week: Massachusetts, Connecticut, New York, New Jersey & Pennsylvania. And I mean literally through all of them; coming home, we came an entirely different way which took us through a completely different area of New York than the way we came in, which was through the city.

Do you know that there were more tolls, and for more money - over a shorter distance, no less -- in Massachusetts? No word of a lie. The shortest distances travelled were the most expensive in my own state. Why is that?

Did I mention that our roads were in the worst condition? Right......
What are the tolls paying for anyway??? The Big Dig Fiasco, that's still one of the worst looking eye sores in all of history? The faulty tiles that killed innocent passengers in the tunnel? State employees wages?

Anyone..? Anyone...?
Bueller.......?

No comments: