Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Thoughts of the day....

1. Loving the fact that the Captain is back to full time employment. Call me crazy, but I'd say that the team looks far more cohesive and solid with him behind the plate. So this girl is not sad that Victor has a bruised toe.

2. I can't believe that Christina cancelled her tour! So, last night I was this close to buying 5th row seats and now I'm glad I waited. Though I'm incredibly disappointed, I'm hoping that she reschedules closer to my birthday. I could use a little fun celebration....
2a. And now, no midweek jaunt to Mohegan Sun? No fun or pampering...? Say it isn't so!

3. I'm getting a new SUV tomorrow! I've never had a NEW vehicle; I've always had used or certified pre-owned and they rocked. But this time it's a brand spanking new one - and to have lowered my payment by $50.oo a month, does it get any better than that? It's Black Sapphire, and it's gorgeous. So exciting.

4. It's Memorial Day weekend, and rumor has it -- no rain! That only happens in these parts every couple of years, so it's pretty exciting. I'm gardening on Saturday, getting that postage stamp of a garden is getting some love this weekend and I can't wait. Tomatoes, and onions and garlic - oh my!

No comments: