Monday, May 17, 2010

Onwards and upwards....

So, yesterday I found the perfect spot for an even further North Shore location for another store location. At our favorite beach spot, an unbelievable space is available. It's incredibly tempting not to go for it - the location is practically turnkey, and it could be open in under a month; but.... it's probably not smart to do so just yet. It's difficult to be in two places at once, and this location is so out of the way. Maybe a year from now it could work but now probably isnt the best timing. But you know how I am -- and the wheels are always spinning.

I'm really exhausted at the moment. On top of my Mom's funeral this past Friday, it seems I've caught a cold. It started with G and seemed to have run it's course through everyone here - and I'm still battling it myself. It's just making me very tired, and of course the stress of the last few weeks hasn't helped any.

One of the best things of this past week was getting to spend time with one of my aunts who stayed at my house. I haven't spent more than a day with her since I was little because she moved when I was so young. It was really very pleasant having her with us -- and the kids truly enjoyed her company. Princess Petunia was very sad when we dropped her off at the airport tonight. We're hoping to persuade her to come visit this Christmas....

Now is definitely a time for me to get back to yoga. It wasn't plausible the last few weeks but now I truly could use finding center and balance.

Now more than ever......

1 comment:

clew said...

I left a comment yesterday but it didn't seem to go through. :/

But anyway - thinking of you, girl - I know it's beena difficult time of adjustment for you. Getting back to things you love (yoga, etc.) should help comfort you.

Hope auntie will come back often! Have a great week xoxo