Thursday, April 01, 2010

Hey, what's going on? How are you? Yeah, oh it's just me, Stewie, just being myself, ah yeah

It's Thursday -- and it's gorgeous -- and it's a great day to be happy!
My tulips and daffodils are already starting to sprout....with any luck, we'll actually have blooms by Easter. Perfect to go with pretty Easter dresses.....

So here's a little randomness for today.
Take it. Use it. Share it.
Let me know if you do!

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
God, I look tired today.

2. How much cash do you have on you?
At the moment, $22.00 dollars.

3. What’s a word that rhymes with DOOR?
Bore.

4. Favorite planet?
I'm all for saying Earth rocks...but if someone else thinks I'm remiss, please let me know.

5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
My friend Kim.

6. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone?
I don't have a ring tone...just a plain old ring. I do love sometimes having "Fur Elise".

7. What shirt are you wearing?
An orange Underarmour shirt.

8. Do you label yourself?
Only when I'm pricing bottles and feel silly. I'll throw a $999 price tag on my hand for funsies. (Boy, that's sort of cheap actually...) No, I don't label myself. I'm constantly growing and changing. I am a work in progress....

9. Name the brand of the shoes you’re currently wearing?
New Balance

10. Bright or Dark room?
Bright. If I'm tired, I can sleep inside the sun for God's sake. I prefer a bright sunny room to a dark, dreary one - but preferably natural or incandescent light. I'm not a big fan of artificial and high, bright lighting.

11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?
I don't think about them - I have no clue who they are. I found this online!

12. What does your watch look like?
I'm a girl -- I have more than one watch. And they're all pretty....

13. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Zzzzzz.....

14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say?
Don't forget the deposit. I had a very busy day.

15. Where is your nearest 7-11?
Beats me.

16. What's a word that you say a lot?
Fabulous. Clearly.

17. Who told you he/she loved you last?
Princess Petunia, when I walked in after work today.

18. Last furry thing you touched?
My dog, and my cat. Both about 10 minutes ago.

19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?
None. I suppose that makes me rather unique in today's age, doesn't it?

20. How many rolls of film do you need developed?
Nada

21. Favorite age you have been so far?
They've all been pretty great, truthfully. A cop out answer of sorts I suppose, but it's the truth.

22. Your worst enemy?
Peanut Butter Cups & Doritos. They are the best things in the world - and my personal Kryptonite.

23. What is your current desktop picture?
My favorite pic of the kiddies at Boston Common from this past summer.

24. What was the last thing you said to someone?
"Quiet! Quiet, inside voices. Give me the remote control. I said, "give me the remote control". Thank you!" Oh yes, I'm a Mom.

25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be?
Totally the money. I'm thinking flying might be overrated.

26. Do you like someone?
I like everyone!

27. The last song you listened to?
"Telephone", Lady Gaga/Beyonce

28. What time of day were you born?
1:04 a.m.

29. What’s your favorite number?
22 (twenty two)

30. Where did you live in 1987?
With my parents.

31. Are you jealous of anyone?
Nope. I'm envious of people at times, but I mean that in an openly admiring kind of way. No jealousy. I love my life, love where I'm at -- and wouldn't trade me or mine for anyone else's.

32. Is anyone jealous of you?
I hope not. The grass is always greener my friends....

33. Where were you when 9/11 happened?
At work, on the base. Now that was weird.

34. What do you do when vending machines steal your money?
Curse.

35. Do you consider yourself kind?
Yes. I hope I am truly as kind as I think I am.

36. If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be?
I still haven't gotten one.... it would be in an area that no one other than myself could see.

37. If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be?
Francais.

38. Would you move for the person you loved?
Absolutely.

39. Are you touchy feely?
Yes -- and no. When I speak with someone, I'm very warm and might touch their arm; when I shop, I'm a see/touch/feel kind of girl; but I don't like people touching me. People in my "space" bothers me at times. Unless they belong in my space....

40. What’s your life motto?
Live like your dying.... you only get one chance at life, so don't hold back. Play hard, Love freely and laugh often.

41. Name three things that you have on you at all times?
Funny, I wouldn't say I have something on me at all times....

42. What’s your favourite town/city?
How does the song go...? "Awww....awww...Boston you're my home...."

43. What was the last thing you paid for with cash?
My fabulously perfect coffee this morning.

44. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it?
Hmmm.... I've been typing letters for years. I truly can't remember.

45. Can you change the oil on a car?
I always say I'm self sufficient -- but no, I can not change the oil in my car.

46. Can you cook?
Yes, I can -- and I love to. Is it always good? Well, that's subjective. But it's definitely something I truly enjoy.

47. How far back do you know about your ancestry?
I only know as far back as my grandparents. All the records were destroyed in WWII going further back .

48. The last time you dressed fancy, what did you wear and why did you dress fancy?
I can't remember, which tells you how often I dress up. I know this past May I went to a wedding and wore a fun little dress; that might be the last time I dressed up for fun, rather than for working. Note to self: Must dress up more!! Code for: Go places more often!!

49. Does anything hurt on your body right now?
My back is a little sore but other than that, I'm good! I'm so overdue for a massage, and that could be the perfect fix.

50. Have you been burned by love?
Like a moth to a flame.... .

No comments: