Tuesday, June 26, 2012

What doesn't kill you makes stronger....

I'm just ready.
Done.
'nuff said.

Today I had a hair appointment at a new salon that a friend who has hair that is always gorgeous - recommended.  Now, the stylist she uses was booked - so they booked me with someone else, whom the person who booked it didn't mention was the lead stylist - aside from the owner. 

So imagine my surprise at the cost when checking out.
( I went to a salon in the town where I live.  We moved to a rather affluent North Shore community where everything is more expensive just because of the zip code; so I knew I was in for a bit of an increase but oh, my....)

However, I am not disappointed with the results.  Not even a little bit.
As a matter of fact, I think it was worth every dime.

I can't remember the last time I went to the salon and really loved or felt like I got what I wanted.  But I did today!

Did I mention that we may be building a third store, in the aforementioned affluent North Shore town?  Yes, we have an Internal Design Review with all of the town players in two weeks.

Hopefully, the sales generated will justify the cost of my salon visits....!
Somehow...I think it will.

No comments: