Saturday, June 02, 2012

A woman is like a tea bag - you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water.

Okay, so not so long ago I was talking about the Real Housewives of the OC and how I didn't like any of them - not even a little bit.  I started watching LA, purely out of curiousity of how the insanely wealthy live, and I ended up liking them.  

This show, I started watching because I figured "what the heck" - and found them all so pretty but so catty - that it was almost uncomfortable for me to watch.

Well, here we are 16 or so episodes later and I do like some of them -- at times.

But there's one girl who I really like.  Really, really like.  I think she's the real deal, mature, and while sure she's funny and fluffy a bit - the truth of the matter is, she's a real person.  She's grounded despite her wealth and I just like her

Mrs. Heather Dubrow.

Cheers Sistah!

(I'm holding on tight to the resolution of NOT watching New Jersey or Atlanta.  Ugh, way too much drama...they're just c-razy!)

No comments: