Wednesday, May 02, 2012

What was I thinking???

So, I remember when I found out I was having a girl I thought "Oh, that will be nice....they won't fight!  What will they have to fight over?  No sharing of clothes, no "stealing" of friends", and all the other things girls bicker over..."

Boy, I was wrong.
Dead wrong.

They don't fight sometimes....they fight all the time.
All the time.
Over everything.
CONSTANTLY.

(Okay, maybe I'm exaggerating.  But today, it feels like it's that way.)

Don't get me wrong, they truly area great friends...and I am quite fortunate in that area.  They keep each other occupied, they make videos together, play video games and even have sleepovers in my son's room at least two nights a week.  But they fight just as hard as they play. 

Clearly I had no clue that brothers and sisters fight just as much - if not more - than sisters alone do.

1 comment:

~**Dawn**~ said...

I could have told you that. ;-) We get along great now though!