Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Each day is a new canvas to paint upon. Make sure your picture is full of life and happiness, and at the end of the day you don't look at it and wish you had painted something different.

I love this time of night.  It's 8:25, and if it wasn't so cloudy the sun would still be in the sky.  But it's still light, and it's balmy....and I'm sitting in my sunroom, free from the mosquitos but still getting to enjoy the warmth at the end of the day.  I can hear the television in my family room where all who are here (yes, it's the "I'm just a girl" hotel environment once again...but only for another week!) are watching that crazy guy on Animal Planet who catches wild animals from other people's homes.   The wine is in my glass and I'm just here surfing the web and thinking how perfect it would've been if I'd only been able to take a yoga class today.

And this is how my night is going.
How is yours?

No comments: