Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Double your pleasure, double your fun....

(No, I'm not chewing doublemint gum.)
But, I am doing two posts in one day - something I haven't done in years.  Years!

So much to say, and I want to get it out before I forget it all tomorrow.  Because yes my friends, once you're in your 40's, the memory starts to go.  Things that seem burning with importance at 2 in the afternoon, are lost by 5.  Truly, this girl has too much going on to retain....

First off - postscript to my post from this am.  So, I'm at work and G is home with the kiddies having a rather large football game.  Long story short - one of my SIL's went on my son's IPAD and discovered rather inappropriate website searches.  How I missed it, is beyond me because I'm pretty diligent about that stuff. (OMG, the timing is INSANE given my post from this morning, right?!?!)  I actually had Google safe search on, but not as strict as I have it on the PCs.  It seems the IPAD requires an event stricter level than the PC version - plus I run a firewall on the computers to restrict keywords, something the IPAD doesn't allow.  But, the good news is - all inappopriate materials are completely gone and life can go back to normal. 

(Dear God, I think I already forgot my second thought that I was going to post about.  Seriously?!)

Oh well.  It couldn't have been too important.....


No comments: