Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Walking on Sunshine....

Today, I visited my Happy Place, even though it was for just a short time.
And I am thrilled - there is one in the town I'm moving to!!
Whole Foods...oh, how I have missed you.

Just the smell of the store makes me feel good.
Market Basket 4 miles away in one direction -- Whole Foods 3 miles away in the other.
Does it get any better than that?!?!

And, of course I meandered over to the Cheese Department.
I was blown away at how much of the same things we sell!
Which, blew me away because for one - my store is less expensive than theirs, which is shocking considering they buy in huge bulk; and two, I was pretty darn impressed with myself and how I do really have a great selection.  I mean, when people say that I often wonder if they're just being nice - but now, I can see it.

Is it a bad thing that something as simple as a grocery store can make me happy?

No comments: