Friday, July 06, 2007

So, I'm either very hormonal....

Or Grey's Anatomy is just damn good television.
I'll take the latter.
(A girl will never admit to being hormonal.)

Last night I watched three episodes in a row, finishing with the drowning episode of Meredith and how she's brought back to life.

Call me sappy, call me crazy...call me a girl.
While I didn't cry as in sobbing cry....I did have a few tears silently running down my cheek more than once in that episode.

I'm so bummed that I'm almost at the end of this season - and wouldn't you know, as I was watching yet another Isiah Washington interview last night, they gave me a spoiler on the finale. Which really stinks. But that's okay. Given the fact that he's off the show, I sort of knew something like that was happening.

And that is another rant for another day...just the Isiah Washington interview on Larry King alone is rant worthy.

In due time....

4 comments:

bigwhitehat said...

No it is the former. The whole show is chick schtick. It is completely bereft of the violence that is necessary to make good television.

Alison Rose said...

Rebecca--I LOVE Grey's and know lots of women who do. (Umm... not too many men, though.)

I came late to the party (started with the post-Super Bowl episode in 2006) and now I've seen them all. Rarely fails to make me cry (and we all need a good wallow now and then!). Never be ashamed to wave your Meredith flag! :-)

David Sullivan said...

You must be hormonal.

Susan said...

when you finish let me know...we can have a starbucks session over it.