Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Tagged by Ms. Pink & Green...


Or, Ladybugs12 as her new monikor is.  As cute as Ladybugs12 is, E - you will probably forever be Ms Pink and Green to me!

So, it's been some time since I was tagged by another, normally I'm throwing out surveys on my own.  So I'm happy to answer these, and gladly tag along the following people:
Suldog…Pink Shoes…Chesney Girl…Sexy Redhead.

(Sorry I can't embed your links folks - I'm restricted by my work to access them, and this girl's memory isn't working all that well today!)

*************************************************************************************
5 things in your refrigerator.
(hmmm.  Not much at the moment since I'm due to go food shopping!)

1. Yogurt
2. Hummus
3. Salad stuff
4. Rice & Soy Milk
5. Leftover American Chop Suey

5 things in your closet:
(You mean in addition to clothes?)

1. Shoes
2. Boots
3. Handbags
4. Work Clothes
5. Play Clothes

5 things in your purse or backpack
(I'm so not a backpack kinda girl)

1. GUM (always!)
2. My Ipod is in there today
3. My work badges/IDs
4. Perfume (Amarige, Very Sexy and Victoria Secret's Love Spell.  Hey, a girl likes to smell pretty!)
5. Lip Fusion

5 things in your car

1. My cell phone charger
2. Room Spray (Car needs to smell pretty too!)
3. My yoga mat
4. A change of clothes (on the offchance I can take a spur of the moment yoga class, or go running)
5. Pens

5 things in the world you want to see before you die
(Only 5?)

1. My children grow to be happy adults
2. Wine Country
3. France AND Italy.  Both.
4. My family all live in one location together
5. A sunrise, and a sunset - in one day, on the same beach.  Preferably in Costa Rica….

3 comments:

Susan said...

Funny, I just made American Chop Suey the other day. I was craving it. LOL.

Suldog said...

Oh, my. Now I have something to post on Friday. Thank you!

Suldog said...

It has been done!