Thursday, July 19, 2007

Happy Birthday to my Princess Petunia....

Three years ago today, my little girl surprised me with an early arrival.
I shouldn't have been too surprised though; she was an active baby inutero…it was a complicated pregnancy…and it was definitely an indicator of her personality!

She's funny…really has a sense of humor, which is funny to see in someone so young; she's got a gleam in her eye when she smiles…and she's a tough cookie.

At the same time, she's so very sensitive…and her feelings get hurt so easily, which you never would expect because her personality is so spunky.


Sofia Anjolie. Sofia meaning " wise", and Anjolie meaning "beautiful angel". If there's any truth to the meanings behind our names, I hope I did well by her.


She always says "you’re my BEST girlfriend Mommy". I'm really looking forward doing fun girly things with her, and having her be like another little girlfriend as she gets older. Of course, one with a much earlier bed time than most - but a girlfriend none the less.


Time truly goes by so quickly. Three years ago was such a short time, and yet so much has happened in those three years - it's hard to believe that it was only three years ago that she was an infant in my arms. It's amazing how quickly they grow up and become "little adults".


I love you my Princess Petunia….Mini Marshmellow!
Thank you for being my "best girlfriend ever!"

(Since I'm emailing this post in - I'm not sure if the picture I'm including will post…but hopefully it will!)

6 comments:

Suldog said...

Happy Birthday, Sofia Anjolie!

Susan said...

Happy Birthday Sofia!!

chesneygirl said...

Our babies are only 3 weeks apart!

SOOO true what you say about so much happening/changing in 3 years... I think about that often! :)

LOVE her name!
If Adam had been a girl, Sophie was a name we were considering. People kept telling I "HAD" to name her Sofia and nickname her Sophie. Um, No. It's MY baby I can name her the way *I* want thankyouverymuch!

Happy Birthday Princess!!! Hope her day was perfect!

Peter N said...

Happy healthy birthday to your beautiful young lady. I hope your summer has been great! Peter

ramblin' girl said...

Happy birthday, to such a cutie!
Hope she had a fun day!

Greens and Pinks said...

What a gorgeous little lady! Happy special day, Sofia!