Saturday, July 28, 2007

Vacation state of mind.....

So, I did go on vacation in May.
But that's sort of a busy vacation -- not so much a relaxing one.
I'm feeling the need for a relaxing vacation....but don't think I'm going to be able to take one any time soon.

Hence - the vacation survey for Saturday.

1. What is your favorite vacation spot? Key West was awesome. Relaxing...and a party place. A little artsy, very laid back. I'd love to go back.
2. Would you rather drive or fly? Depends on where I'm going and for how long?
3. Have you ever been on a cruise? Would you want to go on one? Yes. It was a lot of fun, but I felt sort of rushed...and it was a little boring at times. It was just okay.
4. What has been your best/worst vacation? Hmmm. I think the time I went to Orlando with a former friend was the worst. The best? Well, they were all really great and so different, it's hard to compare.
5. How long do you think is long enough for a vacation? Depends on where. Camping? Maybe a weekend. The French Riveira....maybe 10 days. Coming home is always the best feeling.
6. Do you spend alot of money while on vacation? Do you buy alot of souvernires? What's the coolest one you've gotten? I'm not a souveneir kind of person. I used to collect kitchen magnets of every place I'd been though.
7. If money were no object, where would you go on vacation? Too many places to choose! Costa Rica, I'd go back to Jamaica...Cabo San Lucas....Vale....anyplace I haven't been to before!

1 comment:

Susan said...

I knew I liked you for a reason I have magnets too! LOL.