Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Truly, a terrific Tuesday!

I'm pretty excited for tonight.

I have a Pampered Chef party to go to!
You know, normally there's like a run of these parties and you end up going to 4 of them at once and you're like "ugh, enough already".


But I haven't been to one in about 4 years now.
So clearly, I'm in need of some good cooking ware.


I just browsed their website and it doesn't seem like there's many new things, but I have been so remiss on updating my cookware/bakeware anyway - I'm sure there's going to be plenty of things that I'll be excited about. I need cookie sheets, maybe a new pizza stone…maybe a new garlic press? The possibilities are endless.

And, getting to spend some time with my girlfriends is always a good thing too.

Today is actually a pretty fun day now that I stop and think about it.
I've got a 1:00 appointment.
Yoga at 4:00.
Pampered Chef at 7:00.
And….the sun is shining.


Not a bad day overall.
I'll take it!

3 comments:

bigwhitehat said...

Sounds like you are about to make a friend really happy.

Martie said...

Looks like a great Tuesday to me!!!

Hugs

Suldog said...

I, on the other hand, went to see Deep Purple last night.

WHAT? DID YOU SAY SOMETHING? HUH?!?