Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Darkly dreaming Dexter....

I'm sorry - but did anyone watch the episode of Dexter from this week?
Oh. My. God.
Oh my God!

I was stunned at the previous for the finale.
Stunned.

I love, love, love this show.  If anyone out there remembers, the finale from three or four seaasons ago was probably the best finale of any season in television ever seen.  Seasons following have been okay -  last season had promise but didn't really live up to the potential; truly it seemed like the writers had changed so it was a little more contrived than usual.  But this season - back to being off the hook.

At the end of the episode my jaw was literally hanging open and my hands were to my mouth and I was saying aloud "oh my God...."

I'm serious; if you don't watch this show - please, add the boxed set collection to your Christmas list.
It's a MUST see.

2 comments:

~**Dawn**~ said...

Yeah, we watch too. Best season since Trinity. I still don't know what to think about the most recent episode and who I think really did what to whom. Never mind what will happen in this season's finale and how it will all play out in the series finale season next year. They really stepped it up after a couple of 'meh' seasons.

MarkD60 said...

I love the TV show Dexter. It is great!