Thursday, December 20, 2007

Hark the Herald Angels Sing...

Or at least they sang to me today while I was on my way to Wrentham Outlets to finish what little I had left to do for shopping.

Truly, the sun started shining and almost blinded me as I made my way into the Bellingham area. Can I just tell you -- the Williams Sonoma Outlet alone is worth the trip. Which, by the way - while it took me about 1 hr 45 minutes to get there this morning, I made it home in under an hour. Fantastic!

I did not hit the mall once this holiday season. No mean drivers, no dealing with bad parking, and no long lines. Shopping at Wrentham is well worth it my friends. Well worth it.

And, I DID buy myself a little something special at the Burberry Outlet. On super, ultra clearance. I deserve it, after all of the shopping for everyone else I've done. And the wrapping. And the cooking I'm about to do. And the cleaning. And the putting all the toys together. And putting them away. And cleaning up after company leaves.

Now if only somehow, Jason Varitek could end up in a bow under my tree.....
*A girl can dream, can't she?*



2 comments:

Susan said...

That's how I feel when I walk into the Coach store and end up with a purse in my bag. LOL. You are WORTH IT!

David Sullivan said...

Merry Christmas Girly Girl!