Friday, July 12, 2013

Summer, summer, summertime.....

Six days and counting to the yard renovation......that we keep adding on to!

Princess Petunia's birthday is next week and I'd been planning on taking her to NYC for a night.  But we may have to postpone it because a cousin is coming in that week who has the same birthday and all the girls in the family want to get together to do a little Girl's Birthday Celebration.  So I might take her in August instead, before school starts.

The poor thing had surgery on Monday in her mouth to remove an extra tooth embedded in her gum.  It took over 60 shots of Novacaine/Lidocaine & Marcane and almost an hour and a half to numb her.  But she was a trooper - and her recovery was fantastic as well.  I'm so proud of her.  Sure she's sassy, but she's such a good kid in general.

Tomorrow is going to be a fun day - all my kids' 1st cousins will be over at once!  I'm hoping to get a few good group pictures because I don't know if that will ever happen again... and it's the last get together before the yard as we know it changes forever.

I can't wait!

No comments: