Saturday, March 09, 2013

I will follow....

I don't know about you, but I'm always on a mission to find a great product to make my floors look awesome.  I have hardwood floors throughout my house, and it's an older home - so some of the floors in the rooms that have less traffic look beautiful - others, well - they need a sprucing up from time to time. 

(Plus the fact that I'm ridiculously picky about choosing area rugs and so I don't have any down just yet.  I'm working on that though!)

I've blogged about so many different floor products, and they all are good in their own right.  But I'm totally crushing on a product that I used on my garage floor in the house before this one, and it's a product that the people who clean my store use on the floors and it works amazing.  I'm not really sure why I've waited so long to use it on my own hardwood here.

Love, love, love it.
See, in my other house I had prefinished hard wood and ceramic tile, so my Shark was amazing on those floors.  I didn't even need to use anything really because it steamed it to perfection.  But the Shark isn't as good on natural hardwood floors.  I mean it cleans it amazingly, but it doesn't leave that perfect finish like it does on the prefab or tile. 

But...

Yesterday I did an experiment.  I used the steam from my Shark to apply this product and it worked beautifully!  The floors look fantastic.  Best of all, it's not sticky and dries so quickly that there's no issue if you have to step over where you polished, which isn't always the case with the other shine products I use.  And I should've known this because seriously, my floors get done monthly in my store during work hours and we all walk on them.  After almost 4 years of heavy retail traffic, my floors still look brand new when they've been polished.

The hardest part though, is that I'm Mom - not just to my kiddies - but to a 16 year old dog and 2 cats who follow me like I'm the pied piper when I'm cleaning.  Seriously!  And the best thing is that while they're walking all over my freshly polished floors, there are no paw prints anywhere.

I'm telling you - try it.  You will love it.

1 comment:

Suldog said...

Sounds like a great product. You have pitched it with the same zeal I once had in a post about Mr. Clean's Magic Eraser. That's still the best cleaning product EVER, in my book.