Talk about it being a long time since I've been tagged in a post!!
I've missed it, truthfully; there has always been a comraderie in blogging and that's something that unfortunately the immediate gratification of Facebook has replaced. People don't take the time to write thoughts longer than 140 characters it seems. So disappointing.
But I've been tagged - and I'll happily oblige.
And, I may tag a few on my list - and if you want to play along, feel free. Just throw me a shoutout to let me know if you do!
1. You have been awarded the time off from work and an all-expenses paid week anywhere in the United States. The catch is that it must be somewhere you have not been before. Where do you choose to visit?
First of all, if you know me - you know it's very difficult to get me to take a week off of work! Okay, that being said -- I think I'd choose Hawaii. No - Arizona. Less travel time.
2. Name three of your guilty pleasures.
Mob Wives, Wine, and Orange Leaf Frozen Yogurt
3. The best kind of Girl Scout Cookie is:
Peanut Butter Tagalongs, but of course!
4. What do you value most in other people?
Character/Integrity. I don't have to always agree with you, but I can respect you if you have the core fundamentals of being a good person. With character and integrity - other important traits should naturally follow suit.
5. Be honest. Do you sneak some raw cookie dough when you're baking cookies?
Um, hello....who doesn't?? I laugh in the face of Salmonella.
6. Have you ever looked back at your life and realized that something you thought was a bad thing was actually a blessing in disguise?
Absolutely. I truly believe everything happens for a reason, if we don't necessarily see it right at that very moment.
7. What is the most beautiful place you've ever visited?
Hmmm. That's a tough one. The inlands of Jamaica was pretty darn beautiful.
8. Are you more of a thinker or a feeler?
Both, which is frustrating - even for me at times. I think and analyze it all, but sometimes - I believe you just have to go with instinct.
9. Name three things you are thankful for right now.
My imperfectly perfect family, my business, and my health so that I can be here for my family.
10. Have you ever participated in a three-legged race?
I'm sure as a kid.
11. When you are at an event that plays the National Anthem, do you place your hand over your heart?
Absolutely - who doesn't?????