Thursday, March 08, 2012

I can't drive 55....

People are funny.

So, on 93N for an exit or two - it's acceptable to drive in the breakdown lane; it should be used primarily for those who are trying to get off at the exits, so that they don't have to sit in traffic waiting to get off, when everyone else is still travelling north.

Tonight, when I tell you the highway was wide open - I mean, to the point of the far two left lanes being completely empty.  I was in the 2d lane from the breakdown lane, approaching my exit.

So, here I am trying to merge into the lane to actually get off for my exit, and almost got wiped out by cars that were flying up the lane so fast -- just to continue on straight!  Why they weren't travelling in the fast lane, is beyond me. Really???

These are the people that ruin it for everyone else.  Always in a rush to go nowhere.
It's all fun and games until someone gets killed....

No comments: