Monday, June 28, 2010

Top 10 list for today

So, I'm thinking that each Monday unless I have something fabulous to say - I'll try posting a top 10 list. Could be any random topic, and I'm not sure how long it will last for; but I'm starting today. Feel free to add your own top 10 list if you so choose!

Top 10 Movies I could watch over, and over and over again:
(With the caveat that I may have forgotten one, or that the list might change from time to time! And this list does not reflect any order of preference.)

1. Willy Wonka & The Chocolate Factory. (And it has to be the original.)
2. The Cutting Edge (Toe Pick!)
3. The Usual Suspects (And like that "poof", he was gone...)
4. Meet the Parents (Really, you can milk anything?)
5. Back Draft (And you watched him dance with the animal....)
6. As Good as it Gets (When you first entered the restaurant, I thought you were handsome... and then, of course, you spoke...)
7. Primal Fear (There never was an Aaron, counselor. Come on, I thought you had it figured there at the end.)
8. A Few Good Men ("I strenuously object?" Is that how it works? Hm? "Objection." "Overruled." "Oh, no, no, no. No, I STRENUOUSLY object." "Oh. Well, if you strenuously object then I should take some time to reconsider.")
9. Legends of the Fall (I'll wait for you. However long it takes. I'll wait for you forever.)
10. The Godfather Saga (It's condensed, and in chronological order. LOVE it.)

No comments: