Monday, June 21, 2010

Aruba, Jamaica, ooh I wanna take you to Bermuda, Bahama.....

Or maybe Seoul, or Shanghai.

I love watching Bizarre Foods. I am so excited to see the different exotic foods from all over the world, and how different cultures utilize food in such unique ways. I should've been Andrew Zimmer! How much fun would that have been?

Sure, I can't see myself being able to eat an eyeball without vomiting; but for every disgusting food item - there are millions of amazingly delicious and delectable ones!

Seriously, I've got to think that food cooked in banana leaves in a fire pit in the ground, has got to be so unbelievably delicious! Or going to a Parisia (sp) in Buenos Aires with the most amazing Argentinian beef.... or eating insanely fresh fish in Samoa.

And me -- well, for dinner tonight I had filet wrapped in bacon, pan cooked w. mushrooms and seasonings, with brown rice and toasted almonds, brussel sprouts with honey - and an apple salsa with fresh cilantro. Sure, it was delicious -but it sure as heck wasn't exotic.

I'm thinking "vacation".....
Just sayin'.... !

No comments: