Thursday, August 11, 2005

Kiiiii-yah!

Last night at karate - I found out the date of the tournament that Sensai wants us to compete at. Turns out it's on the same day as a wedding we have to go to. I'm hesitant to tell him that I won't be able to go to Michigan to compete because I know he really wants us to. Damnit, why can't there be a local competition!? Esp. since I'm truly looking forward to doing it. Well, I'm not going to say anything just yet, because if for some bizarre reason I CAN go - the other girls may not be able to make it, which means I would be competing solo as opposed to team. I think I'm alright with that, although it would be much more fun to do the team thing. I don't know. I think I'm leaning towards telling him I can't do this one but will definitely do the next one. Not exactly sure how he's going to react.... I mean, he's not mean or anything, it's not like he'd yell, but he'd be dissapointed. I hate feeling like I'm letting someone down, you know?

Anyway - I have no attention span for work today..............sigh.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it!
TTFN!

No comments: