Monday, September 08, 2014

Philosophy, is a walk on the slippery rocks.....

I like who I am. 
Hardworking, optomistic, creative. 
Never taking "no" for an answer- yet knowing enough when to step away. 
At the same time, not always knowing that it's time to give up. That may be a weakness but that's ok. I'm made up of strengths and weaknesses alike and I'm good with that.  

I'm not perfect, I don't pretend to be. 
But yet I might strive to be.
There's nothing wrong with that. 

I'm a fixer. 
Little tolerance for wallowing in self pity or  drama. Pick yourself up and shake it off because life is what you make of it. At the same time I'm a nurturer.  Hug it out, don't go to bed angry, smile through the pain - it doesn't last forever. 

Sometimes I just want to scream. Frustration, anger, hurt. 
But the moment passes and I smile again. Because truly, life is beautiful. A gift- and it's far too short.  I try my best every day, and there is nothing more I can do than that. 

I love my life. And all of those who are in it. And I enjoy every single day, even when they might not go exactly the way I had hoped they would when I opened my eyes in the morning. 

And I'm okay with that. Because it's MY  life. And it's perfectly imperfect and that's how it should be. 

No comments: