Tuesday, April 08, 2014

Today's post is brought to you by the letter "f" and the number 15

Frustration: the feeling of being upset or annoyed, esp. because of inability to change or achieve something.

April 15: traditionally tax day- but not necessarily in this case. Supposed to be opening day. We shall see....


5 comments:

Suldog said...

Was it?

Rebecca said...

Hey Suldog - it was actually the 17th! I've been SOOO busy that I barely have had time to breathe let alone post. But life is settling down a bit into something more manageable, fortunately..... :)

Rebecca said...

Hey Suldog - it was actually the 17th! I've been SOOO busy that I barely have had time to breathe let alone post. But life is settling down a bit into something more manageable, fortunately..... :)

Rebecca said...

Hey Suldog - it was actually the 17th! I've been SOOO busy that I barely have had time to breathe let alone post. But life is settling down a bit into something more manageable, fortunately..... :)

Rebecca said...

Hey Suldog - it was actually the 17th! I've been SOOO busy that I barely have had time to breathe let alone post. But life is settling down a bit into something more manageable, fortunately..... :)