Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Sorry I'm not home right now I'm walking into spiderwebs....

I know, I know - it's been a long time since I've posted.
But it's summer, and I've been busy.

So here's a little catch up on what's been roaming around this girl's thoughts.

1. Namaste. I'm beyond excited that my local yoga studio has added more classes so I can take yoga Monday through Friday now. I'm starting on Monday - and I have to say, I've taken this whole summer vacation thing really seriously - though not with doing anything per se. I've been eating like there's no tomorrow and doing zero in the exercise aspect. No yoga, no running, nada. I can't take it after work so it has to be in the morning and now that there's classes 5 days a week - it allows for me to have no excuse if I miss a class -- I won't have to wait three days before the next one comes around. I've got to get into form because at the end of August is the Annual 108 Suns for the Jimmy Fund that I participate in each year and I want to be sure that I'm rip roaring and ready to go....

2. I'm trying something new: Natural Nails. So, I've had acrylic nails for years now. But after being so frustrated because the nail tech I go to makes them look good - they break constantly. Constantly. And that shouldn't really be happening. So, I took them off and now I'm trying to grow my own nails. It sure feels good, but I'm not loving the look truthfully. I guess in a few weeks I can do a French Manicure once again.

3. Are you ready for some football? So, I'm psyched that the lockout is over. But truthfully, given the things they agreed on - it almost seems like this was all just a big waste of time. Really picky une things and not a whole heck of a lot changed. Wasted time....

4. Nothing new on the house front. So frustrating. We've raised our price point but there's nothing available where we live right now. And there are some beautiful homes in other communities but we're not looking at them actively right now because we don't want the kids to change school systems after the school year starts. If nothing comes up this season, we'll wait until Spring. Such a bummer though.... such a bummer.

No comments: