Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Jingle bell, jingle bell, jingle bell rock...




So, this weekend I got out for a few hours -- and went to the annual La Femme Nikitas ornament swap. (Wow, I haven't referred to us as that for some time now!) We used to get together monthly, but now - with everyone's lives being so busy - we're almost lucky if we can do once a year! There was no way, no matter how lousy I felt that I couldn't make it. And, I'm glad I was able to because it was a good time, as always.


I have more photos, but I haven't downloaded them yet - and this one hit the email circuit today, so... maybe I'll share more later.


"Auld acquaintences" are often the best ones.... and they should never, ever be forgotten. No matter how busy life might get at times. Always make time -- even if it's only one day a year. Because at some point in the future -- we'll all be on the same page, and have plenty of time to do all the dinner parties and movie nights we'd like -- without limitations.

No comments: